Chitari Foundation Presents:
Lyme Disease and Mental Health Symposium
March 11th & 12th
11 Hours CE (2 pharmacy, 2 ethics, 7 general)
Professional CE Early Bird Rate of $195 ends 2/26 ($250 full rate)
More info: visit Chitari.Org or email ChitariFoundationCE@gmail.com
16144 SE Happy Valley Town
Center Dr, Suite 214, Happy Valley, OR
- Ethics, Lyme & Morgellons Diseases by Satya Ambrose, ND, LAc.
- Lyme Disease: Assessment and Prioritizing Treatment in Complex Chronically Ill Patients by Brooke Bodeen, ND
- Psychiatric Manifestations of Infection and Chronic Inflammation by Dr. Jennifer Means Standards of Care vs Evidence in Mental Health Drugs by Christie Fleetwood, ND, RPh
- The Role of Impaired Sulfur Metabolism in Infectious Diseases and Cancer by Greg Nigh, ND, LAc.
- Morgellons Disease: Psychiatric Condition, Unexplained Dermatopathy or Emerging Disease? by Courtney Day, ND